AAJ Social Security Success! Seminar
The American Association for Justice has scheduled a fabulous CLE course in Miami at the James Hotel, right on the beach. Join your colleagues at the James Royal Palm in Miami for the AAJ Social Security Success! Seminar on January 29–30, 2015. Enjoy the sun and sand and improve your practice with lectures on:
- The Disappearance of the Medical Expert: Where have all the ME’s gone?
- Administrative Law Judge Hypotheticals
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-V)
- Laying Traps for Federal & AC Appeals
- Cross Examining the Vocational Experts
- Fee Structures
Faculty for this program include:
- Jeremy L. Bordelon
- Stacey E. Burke
- Jennifer M. Danish of Bryant Legal Group PC
- John V. Hogan
- Christopher D. Latham
- Yolanda León, Psy.D., ABPdN
- Jeffrey E. Marion
- Laura J. McKinnon
- Michael G. Sexton
- John V. Tucker
Register Today: This program is open for non-AAJ members to attend. Call AAJ Education at 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, ext. 8612.
Contact Bryant Legal Group
Get the answers and insight you deserve. Our experienced disability insurance lawyers can evaluate your claim and help you understand all your legal options.