Bryant Legal Group PC regularly negotiates settlements with insurance companies for our clients bringing disability claims to a favorable end. Our disability law firm negotiates settlements that get our clients the most value possible for their disability benefit claims. We are prepared to help navigate complex benefit valuation calculations accounting for present value discounts, mortality rates, and other variable factors used by insurance companies to determine the value of the benefits at issue.
Our healthcare and disability attorneys have obtained tens of millions of dollars in recoveries from health, disability, business overhead, error and omissions from insurance companies on behalf of policy holders. We have also recovered tens of millions of public insurance Social Security disability and Medicare benefits for our clients.
- A lump-sum settlement of $1.6 million for man that was improperly cut off his disability benefits who suffered from a mental disorder
- A settlement of over $500,000 on behalf of a physician group that was not properly reimbursed for their services.
- Payment of more than $440,000 in past due benefits from employer provided disability insurance policies and reinstatement of monthly benefits for a woman disabled from any occupation.
- $25,000 award of past due benefits to a woman no longer able to perform her own occupation due to multiple sclerosis from an insurance company.
- $224,000 award of past due benefits to a man disabled from his own occupation due to several severe orthopedic conditions.
- $80,700 award of past due benefits to a woman disabled from her own occupation due to degenerative disc disease, osteoarthritis, radiculopathy, and headaches from an insurance company.
- Lump sum settlement of claim under an AICPA group insurance policy for a woman disabled from any occupation. Amount confidential.
- Lump sum settlement of long term disability claim against Standard Insurance Company for a woman disabled from any occupation. Amount confidential.
- $82,000 award of past due benefits from an insurance company to a woman disabled due to degenerative disc disease, fibromyalgia, and sleep disorder.